- Became a subject expert in the HubSport platform and work closely with team members to provide execution support.
- Create and manage emails, landing pages, custom forms, webinar registration, event registration, campaigns and other assets within the marketing automation system. (HubSpot) within the Marketing Team´s 2 week Sprint Agile framework.
- Support the distribution of customer communications through the creation, testing, execution and tracking of demand generation and operations-focused digital and direct marketing campaigns in HubSpot, Mailchimp and Salesforce.
- Work with Market Managers, Content and Creative team members to build and launch lead generation and nurturing campaigns such as workflows and lead flows.
- Develop meaningful database segmentation that translastes into a tailored campaign and program experience for audiences that span across specific market segments, industries, and roles.
- Improve the use of CRM and marketing automation systems by studying current processes and designing improvements.
- Contribute to building a scalable marketing automation engine by using naming conventions, file organization and digital campaign standards.
- Participe in the data integration process with other enterprise applications by cleaning, matching and formatting lead lists from various sources.
- Monitor database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our prospect and lead database.
- Work with Marketing and Sales analytics to provide source reporting that informs strategic analysis and decisions.
- Other duties as assigned in support of the Digital Marketing team.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 1 to 2 years of experience with email marketing, CRM systems, and/or marketing automation. HubSport experience a plus but not required.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Ofifice skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable with a desire to improve processes.